Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving was nice and quiet.  Went to my aunt's house and had dinner with the fam.  Missed 2 of my sisters but got to hang out with Gina and Robyn.  Afterwards, I met up with Travis at his mom's to watch him play MW3 with his brother.
We did not venture out into the insanity of Black Friday.  Instead we stayed home and played The Sims 3 and created the best pirate ship house ever!!  Then Friday night we went to a small get-together at Gina's.  I miss hanging out with my sisters.  :-(

Saturday we went to Disneyland.  It had been so long since we'd gone I felt like a little kid going for the first time.  We didn't get there till around 5 and the place was packed!  But the weather was amazing!  I thought we were going to freeze but we never even needed our jackets.  I have to say this was definitely one of the top 5 trips to Disneyland EVER!  We went on almost everything we wanted to go on. 
We hit Alice in Wonderland




Big Thunder Mountain - 5 is my fav number...

The Haunted Mansion

Winnie The Pooh
Pooh's Corner Store for yummy Tigger Tails

Pirates of the Caribbean
 

After Pirates we were starving so we stopped at Pizza Port before we hit Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters

And then finally we tossed our fast passes (which were for 11:00) and waited the long 40 minute wait for Star Tours (it was only 40 minutes because the fireworks show was happening at the same time so we got lucky)  I know, boo fricken hoo! 
 

After that, we were so sleepy!  Our fast passes for Indiana Jones weren't until 10:30 and it was only 9:30 so we decided to skip Indiana and head home.
The night ended with these views...
AMAZING!!!



Today, Sunday, is, of course, Sunday Funday.  Unfortunately I'm playing Travis this week in FF so I'm probably going to lose miserably (he's 10-1 and I'm 3-8 lol) but one of my fav things to do is sit home in my pjs and watch football so...I can't complain too much.  Plus I get to make my famous chili dip!

Yum!!
Ending the night with a glass of wine, Dexter, and Boardwalk Empire will be the icing on the cake for me.  Hope y'all had just as amazing of a weekend as I did!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment